We care about nature - all our
products are environmentally friendly
Aquasystem s.r.o. Bratislava, Slovakia (our parent company) has been on the ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) list since 27 November 2020, in accordance with Article 95 of the Biocidal Products (BPR) Regulation for the active substance: active chlorine produced by electrolysis from sodium chloride (in situ), for types of biocidal products PT1, PT2, PT3, PT4, PT5.
DEZANOL is on the list of biocides of relevant substances and suppliers that ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) is required to publish under Article 95 (1) of the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR).
Since we are a subsidiary of this Article 95, it can also be applied to our company Eko Aqua System d.o.o. Serbia.
Multilayer Conversion Technology (MLC)
The multi-layer conversion system is the result of many years of research and development. This procedure is based on the electro-chemical-physical action of water and salts. The result of this process is a disinfectant of high efficiency.
In the process of electrolysis, the starting substances water and sodium chloride are separated into two anode and cathode chambers, temporarily separated from each other by a special diaphragm. The substances obtained in this way become very highly developed competitive oxidants, namely:
Active chlorine (mixture of hypochlorous acid and sodium hypochlorite) Chlorine dioxide = DEZANOL
The cooperation of these oxidants – a mixture of hypochlorous acid, sodium hypochlorite and chloride dioxide – is responsible for the high disinfecting effect of DEZANOL.
DEZANOL has bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal action. It also removes unpleasant odors. The preparation is a pH neutral colorless liquid without the aggressive smell of chlorine.
Technological equipment for the production of DEZANOL can be placed directly at the place of its application.
DEZANOL to other disinfectants comparison
Examples of viruses the neutralization of which has been declared by demonstrating the effect of a disinfectant on enveloped viruses according to ČSN EN 14476
– Corononaviridae – viruses that cause SARS, MERS, COVID – 19
– Filoviridae – Ebola virus, Marburg
– Flaviviridae – tick-borne encephalitis virus, yellow fever virus, West Nile fever virus
– Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
– Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
– Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV)
– Herpesviridae – HSV-1, HSV-2, VZV, EBV, CMV
– Paramyxoviridae – measles, mumps virus
– Poxviridae – smallpox virus
– Influenza virus
– Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
– Human T-cell lymphotropic virus (HTLV)
– Rabies virus
– Rubella virus
Schematic of multilayer conversion method:
An essential element of DEZANOL technology is extremely high quality multilayer conversion (MLC) with different protective layers of precious metals and a special diaphragm.
The salt and water solution is separated by an electro-physical method.
Disinfectant DEZANOL with active substances appears in the anode chamber:
Active chlorine (mixture of hypochlorous acid, sodium hypochlorite and chloride dioxide) <0,09%
A weak base appears in the cathode chamber.
Difference compared to conventional electrolysis:
The characteristic of MLC technology is the high quality of the diaphragm and thus the conditional division into anode and cathode part. The products of both chambers do not merge into solution, but remain strictly separated after withdrawal from the MLC development group.
The diaphragm is permeable only to certain ions. Only with the help of this diaphragm, such an important electro-physical division and fragmentation of the used brine is possible.
For this very specific reason, MLC technology is not comparable to simple electrolysis of saline.
Advantages of MLC method:
- No chemicals: In multi-layer conversion technology, only high purity (NaCl) salt is added to water during the production of DEZANOL disinfectant. An important thing for someone who deals with this technology is to handle completely harmless substances: only salt and water. DEZANOL is an ecological product, harmless and non-aggressive.
- Reasonable price: The price for renting this technology is more favorable than disinfection with chemical disinfectants.
- Adaptibility: With the help of modular constructions, it is possible to adjust the size of the investment to the stated requirements at any time by obtaining the desired amount of disinfectant.
The modular construction and possible combinations of this investment technology offer the most diverse possibilities of product application.
DEZANOL is not recommended for use on corrosive materials.
DEZANOL is used for general, professional and industrial disinfection – in health and veterinary, food industry, business and sports facilities, areas with a high frequency of people, schools and kindergartens, household.