Safety measures and toxicity data
- the product does not contain any compounds that are harmful to humans. It is safe from a microbiological point of view. It does not contain fecal coliform bacteria or salmonella. It is completely biodegradable, it is harmless to the environment, it does not destroy pipelines or fittings, it is not toxic.
- a mixture of enzymes – lipase, amylase, protease and hemicellulase
- protective clothing is not required
- not harmful in contact with skin
- in case of skin contact, wash skin with soap and water
- inhalation is not harmful
- avoid direct eye contact
- in case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes with water and seek medical advice
- do not drink, eat or smoke while using the product
- the product may not be used for any purpose other than that for which it was manufactured
- keep out of reach of children
Procedure in case of fire
- the product is not flammable
Product removal information
- method of product disposal – in accordance with regulation 185/2001 of the Law on Waste and other provisions (dissolve with water and rinse into the drain)
- method of packaging removal – material and foil from packaging as uncontaminated products can be recycled
- the product can be transported without special precautions
Physical and chemical characteristics
- the product is liquid at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, almost odorless.
- dissolves well in water.
- do not freeze.
- store in a cool, dark place.
- store in the original package at temperatures up to 30 degrees Celsius.
- keep out of reach of children.